Getting Started Guide
Welcome to the Resource Portal Family. This document outlines the next steps to getting started with the Websites, Community, and Lesson Plans.
The first step to getting started is providing a list of all of the schools and school districts.
Please use the following Google Sheet to provide that info:
View Google Sheet
Providing a central location for lesson plans will improve the quality of your programs, empower your staff, reduce turnover, and level the playing field for newcomers and veterans. To get this process started, Quiq Labs will create a customized form to sign up your staff. The information for the form comes from the Google Sheet, so that is the most important step.
- Deploy platform
- Customize Platform with Table Graphics
- Sign Up all staff members
- Schedule Training (Front End Portal)
- After the platform is deployed and accounts have been created, we will schedule an interactive training
- Schedule Training (How to Write a Lesson Plan)
- The standard Template
- Resource Portal Lesson Planning Guidelines
- Resource Portal Review Process
- Schedule Training (Administration)
- Monitoring Usage
- Checking Lesson Plans
- Approval Process
- We have built a comprehensive knowledge base and we are expanding it constantly
- Issues can be submitted through our ticketing system