In this activity, the students will make their own party blowers. This is easy to do. All they need is a gift-wrapping paper and a straw. The students will surely enjoy making this project.
After this activity, the students are expected to make some party blowers and have fun celebrating with them.
- Active and Engaged
- Skill Building
- Fringe: a decorative border of hanging threads left loose or formed into tassels or twists, used to edge clothing or material.
- Party Blower: a paper tube, often one that is flattened and rolled into a coil, and which unrolls when blown into, producing a horn like noise.
- Party: a social gathering of invited guests, typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment.
The tutor must:
- Make a party blower to provide as an example for the students.
- Prepare the materials needed to accomplish the activity.
Party is a gathering that is focused on food, fun, and entertainment. There are different kinds of parties all year long. One of the most interesting parts of having a party are the decorations and, of course, the party blowers! In this lesson, the students will be able to make some party blowers.
Watch the video for step-by-step instructions.
Ask the students to pick the trash and put them in the trash bin.
This kind of activity is good to improve the students’ creativity. This is very helpful for them to save more by making their own party blowers.
- Self-Efficacy: Young people believe in their own capabilities and their ability to learn, achieve goals, and succeed.
- Interpersonal Skills: Young people use effective communication and collaboration skills to establish and maintain positive and productive relationships.
- Self-Management: Young people regulate and monitor their own behaviors, feelings, and impulses in order to make responsible decisions, maintain focus, and achieve goals.